• Registration may be done online at: www.pittsburghservicesummit.com
• Completed paper forms may be sent to: Coordinated 360, 55 Charles Street, Uniontown, PA 15401
• Checks should be made payable to: Get Involved, Inc.
• Cost per booth: $25 for Not-for-Profits / $40 for For-Profits
• Booth registrations due: March 15, 2016
• Vendor booths must be set up, staffed and ready to operate by 4:30pm. The event will be held from 5pm to 8:30pm and we would like to have the booths remain open this entire time. Tear down begins at 8:30pm and needs to be completed by 9:00pm.
• Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their booth area.
• Carlow University, Get Involved, Inc. and Coordinated 360 are unable to accept responsibility for any lost or stolen items, or for any equipment other than their own.
• Only one organization or vendor may use each booth space. All vendors must conduct business in their designated booth area only. Non-booth holders may NOT distribute merchandise or fliers of any kind.
• It is the responsibility of all exhibitors to obtain all permits, licenses, etc. The event committee reserves the right to prohibit the sale or distribution of materials that may be illegal, or considered offensive to others.
• Only ONE FREE admission is given per booth. Additional admissions can be purchased online.
St. Agnes Center at Carlow University 3333 Fifth Ave Pittsburgh, 15213